So There's This Game...

I have been quiet for while because I've been so preoccupied with a few things.
1. New job - Started at Fastenal working their internal IT department. Basically taking calls from any of the 3000+ stores that Fastenal operates and helping their employees. Fun stuff, plus I get to work with my sis-in-law!
2. Book  editing - This has been moving so fast that-okay it hasn't. My goal this year is to get my book published, but I realized I need to do a few edits. It's not that I don't want to; it's because of point number 3.
3. Bob's Space Adventure - This is an iOS/Android game that came out last month by a company called Red Magnet Studios. To help promote the game they're holding a contest: Whoever maintains the #1 score on the scoreboard after August 17th will win one hundred thousand dollars. And I held the #1 spot for about 12 hours. Now I'm #6. I can't put this game down.

Anywho, family has been amazing, especially with Adam taking his first steps the other day! Noah is loving school and making such strong friendships. Mandy is finishing her first quarter of school and eager to find out about her most recent final. She's going for Massage Therapy! It's a great time to be a guinea pig. Hope you all are well and are enjoying the warming weather. Bring on spring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment