I'm No Medium, But...

I had mentioned the other day that my brother had gotten the writing bug as well and created an account over at medium.com. I too have done so, with the hopes of creating some fun articles for the community to read. We are going to keep each other in check, with the end goal of writing an article every two weeks or so. And with that, here is my first article:

https://medium.com/@sillyhusband/doing-time-in-the-cubicle-16d9836c83ce#.d4e7n2c81

It just covers my thoughts on working in cubicle-populated environment and how I handle it. Maybe you'll get something out of the article too!

As for everything else blog-wise, going to kick that into gear this weekend or early next week. I wish you all a safe and fun weekend.

Stay weird. Stay geeky. Stay silly!

~B

0 comments:

Post a Comment